|APY||ACCOUNT TYPE||HOW THEY COMPARE|
1.30% - National Average
1.83% - National Average
I got some glitches with the application, perhaps because I was one of the first few, but all got promptly addressed.
- Good rate
- Good look and feel website
- Application all done online. NO paper signature card to mail in!!!
- Great customer rep experience - no wait time and responsive to questions/concerns.
- No immediate email confirmation after application submission.
- A while later received notification to login to another site to complete and send back the document. This was very confusing. It was a read-only version of the filled-out application and nothing to do. Should just request to review and if any wrong info, contact bank.
- While waiting for application to be processed, user can still access the application. There is no clear status shown whether it has been submitted/being processed and user is allowed to go through the pages again as if to create new application (confusing) and if user clicks the ACH validation page again, it will do additional ACH withdrawal!
- After receiving notice that CD has been opened and user can now do Online Banking enrollment -- well, the enrollment did not work right away.
|FDIC Certificate #||20234|
|Return on Assets - YTD||0.85%|
|Return on Equity - YTD||7.68%|
|Annual Interest Income||$332.4MM|
|Assets and Liabilities|
|Assets||Q3 2018vs Q3 2017||$13.95B$9.84B|
|Loans||Q3 2018vs Q3 2017||$10.03B$6.37B|
|Deposits||Q3 2018vs Q3 2017||$10.66B$7.34B|
|Equity Capital||Q3 2018vs Q3 2017||$1.67B$1.07B|
|Loan Loss Allowance||Q3 2018vs Q3 2017||$25.8MM$16.1MM|
|Unbacked Noncurrent Loans||Q3 2018vs Q3 2017||$45.2MM$19.2MM|
|Real Estate Owned||Q3 2018vs Q3 2017||$412.00K$294.00K|
This section lists recent deals, promotions and rate changes submitted by our community within the past 90 days. Always verify official rates and promotions with the bank or credit union.
Always verify rates and promotions with the bank or credit union. We are not TotalDirectBank; we are a rate comparison website and cannot provide official rates or promotions.
|APY||MIN||MAX||ACCOUNT NAME||VIEW DETAILS|
|3.02%||$25k||-||60 Month CD|
|3.00%||$25k||-||36 Month CD|
|2.98%||$25k||-||24 Month CD|
|2.91%||$25k||-||12 Month CD|
TotalDirectBank is an Internet only bank and does not have branch locations. Its headquarters is located at 25 West Flagler Street - Miami, FL 33101